supergirl outlander dtone 1 great british bake off s09e10 doctor who Ettv Last week tonight ray donovan big bang theory venom ita ethd star trek discovery español etmovies family guy S17E07 flac The Big Bang Theory Blindspot modern family family guy titans s01e06 etrg the walking dead nfl ita american horror story bbc the flash The walking dead S09E07 2018 movies big bang theory español Dtone titans WWE 2160p 1080p YIFY greys anatomy venom narcos Star Trek Discovery Etrg walking dead game of thrones 2018 ITA EVO Supernatural ıt 2017 ddr NCIS narcos mexico a star is born fgt bohemian Rhapsody mars 720p YIFY the last kingdom it mission impossible fallout 1080p 2018 Better Call Saul supergirl s04e06 christmas hindi Mile 22 evo origin windows 10 애 천지무용 エミ xxx 0 doctor who s11e07 fear the walking dead 
Warning! Do not Download Without a VPN!
Your IP Address is .   Location is
Download and surf securely, stream unlimited and protect your personal data!
We strongly recommend using SpyOFF VPN!
Become Anonymous with SpyOFF
Chit Chat > SaM Ozi

You are in:  Forums / Chit Chat / SaM Ozi
CATastrophePost has 3 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-19 23:32:34(12 hrs ago)

Hong Kong

Lots of crying and same Censored hostility but its good to see that ass kissing bitch and resident fat chick greeter Angel here trying to grow some balls. I thought mulva was still sucking Legends dick hoping to learn as much as she could to climb up on Fastclaw's lap to put all that stolen info to use at thier site.

The two of them deserve eachother! Legend deserves to get Censoreded in his indian ass as well. But nothing would make me happier than to see that crack whore father Censoreder Mulva aka SnowTick ass raped. Fuck em both!

Ozi and SaM rule long live the real ET! 

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
CATastrophePost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 01:47:15(9 hrs ago)

Hong Kong

OMFG Legend .......i know your a dirt magnet bro. Interesting to watch this unfold here. Why not share a bit more bro my freind.....spill the beans!  

|  
DarksideDemonPost has 0 Like and 1 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 02:20:40(9 hrs ago)

[table][tr][th][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][img]http://www.ettv.tv/images/member.png?v=13[/img][color=#23527c][size=2]CATastrophe[/font][/size][/color][/th]
[/tr]
[/table]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ozi and SaM rule long live the real ET!   ......Now thats what I call a Arse licker you old dinosaur [/font]

Last edited by DarksideDemon on 2018-11-20 02:21:10

|  
CATastrophePost has 2 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 02:51:26(8 hrs ago)

Hong Kong

apparently some people like Fastclaw dont like me coming here and participating in this discussion. Even though they dont have a problem posting a link to it in their forum.

I never realized this was such a big deal until they started getting all hot and bothered about it in their forum posts. Now they are threatening people, banning people who come here and share in the forum. I think they are all butt hurt about their uploaders not being welcome here....

|  
19tommy59Post has 2 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 03:07:29(8 hrs ago)

United States of America

well looky looky gimme a cookie whats up fellas????? Ozi,Sam,my buddy Cat and the rest!!!! seems drama always comes home to roost yeah? glad to see you guys are all alive,kickin and still taking a licking sure missed ya guys!!!!

|  
CATastrophePost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 03:16:13(8 hrs ago)

Hong Kong

I swear to god you want to talk about pathetic. This post and the comments are a real bother to Fastclaw and mulva aka Snowtig. They are really upset about it. Upset that their uploaders now have to disguise their uploads if they want to continue uploading here. They are being told to delete any TGx tags.

Not only that we're now getting PM's threatening us. People who are challenging them are being banned.....cmon guys raise the bar. These people are losing their minds over this thread!

|  
Obey1Post has 0 Like and 1 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 04:04:21(7 hrs ago)

everyone here can get a pic of Ozi's fat indian cunt  i made this post and they ban my hole account it's all good Censoreders i have 1000s of them

|  
Ange11Post has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 04:04:34(7 hrs ago)

United Kingdom

DarksideDemon wrote:

[table][tr][th][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][img]http://www.ettv.tv/images/member.png?v=13[/img][color=#23527c][size=2]CATastrophe[/font][/size][/color][/th]
[/tr]
[/table]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ozi and SaM rule long live the real ET!   ......Now thats what I call a Arse licker you old dinosaur [/font]

Obi hun awwww increasing the font size wont make your pee pee bigger hun awww awwww ooxx xxoo xxooo hun awwwwww awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hun awww xxoo ooxx xxoo xxoo hun awwww

|  
Ange11Post has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 04:08:06(7 hrs ago)

United Kingdom

19tommy59 wrote:

well looky looky gimme a cookie whats up fellas????? Ozi,Sam,my buddy Cat and the rest!!!! seems drama always comes home to roost yeah? glad to see you guys are all alive,kickin and still taking a licking sure missed ya guys!!!!

it's Tomas my favourite hun aww hun take be to the back alley like old times hun awwwww remember that time you pulled down your pants and i awwwwww went down on my awwww knees hun awwww hun awwwww  opened my mouth and awwwwwww hun drank your wine hun awww

xxoo ooxx xxoo ooxx xoxoxoxoxoxox hun awwwwww xxxoooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

|  
Ange11Post has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 04:11:22(7 hrs ago)

United Kingdom

CATastrophe wrote:

apparently some people like Fastclaw dont like me coming here and participating in this discussion. Even though they dont have a problem posting a link to it in their forum.I never realized this was such a big deal until they started getting all hot and bothered about it in their forum posts. Now they are threatening people, banning people who come here and share in the forum. I think they are all butt hurt about their uploaders not being welcome here....

awwwww Cat hun aww you want me to draw you a picture of a sprinkler hunn awww i can make it pretty and sparkly  hun awwwww they can use it for a shower hun awwwww 

xxoo xxoo xxoo hun awwwwwwwwww

|  
Ange11Post has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 04:15:48(7 hrs ago)

United Kingdom

Obey1 wrote:

everyone here can get a pic of Ozi's fat indian cunt  i made this post and they ban my hole account it's all good Censoreders i have 1000s of them

Obi hun you shouldn't impersonate people hun awwwww hun awwww i have the biggest cunt in the world hun awwwww
xxooxxoo  xxooxx ooxx xxooox hun awwwwwwww 
yellow people dont have cunts hun awwwww hun awwwwww 
xxooxxoo xxooxx 

|  
FasclawPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 05:00:06(6 hrs ago)

Cambodia

[left][font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The funny thing is that c*nt mulva aka snowtiq is trying to play it off like its such an honor thats she's being talked about...Like its just free advertising for her and her f*ck buddy Fastdick....trying to spin it like the folks at ETTV are obsessed with them and what they do.Its pathetic really. Now ObeyET and all his fake ID's of Angel and mulva is spamming the Censored out of the thread....if certain people didnt have any class they'd post whatever dirt they had on mulva. I personally would like to see her and Obey get together so he could bash the Censored out of her.I'd like to see someone post Fastclaw's details so that little b*tch could get what he deserves as well.[/font][/left]

Last edited by Fasclaw on 2018-11-20 05:10:23

|  
HumDingerPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 05:42:10(5 hrs ago)

Chile

Fasclaw wrote:

[left][font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The funny thing is that c*nt mulva aka snowtiq is trying to play it off like its such an honor thats she's being talked about...Like its just free advertising for her and her f*ck buddy Fastdick....trying to spin it like the folks at ETTV are obsessed with them and what they do.Its pathetic really. Now ObeyET and all his fake ID's of Angel and mulva is spamming the Censored out of the thread....if certain people didnt have any class they'd post whatever dirt they had on mulva. I personally would like to see her and Obey get together so he could bash the Censored out of her.I'd like to see someone post Fastclaw's details so that little b*tch could get what he deserves as well.[/font][/left]

one of you Indian mother Censoreders need to spell right i think its Ozi some people think ita SaM other's Yogi hiding behind dupes to keep him main account near no dram we got everyone nub here your all Censored kickers do what the people tell you
from USA land of the free now go Censoredkk your mother

|  
OziPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 06:15:48(5 hrs ago)

HumDinger wrote:

Fasclaw wrote:

one of you Indian mother Censoreders need to spell right i think its Ozi some people think ita SaM other's Yogi hiding behind dupes to keep him main account near no dram we got everyone nub here your all Censored kickers do what the people tell you from USA land of the free now go Censoredkk your mother

good stuff obi now all you have to do is take your own advice

Ozi don't need dupes if he wants to call you a pin dick wife basher then he will do that
go back to living in your house made from syringe boxes

seeing as im SaM and SaM is Ozi ill go back to living in my mansion
damn need to take a piss look theirs obi's house

|  
OziPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 06:20:10(5 hrs ago)

Cat mate you don't need to post all that in dupes you can use your own account if you want or use dupes wont make a difference if they ban you ill just lift it

good to see you here grandpa tommy

k time catch up on all the drama

|  
businspectorPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 06:52:17(4 hrs ago)

Turkey

Ozi wrote:

Cat mate you don't need to post all that in dupes you can use your own account if you want or use dupes wont make a difference if they ban you ill just lift it good to see you here grandpa tommy k time catch up on all the drama

CAT DONT NEED DUPES OZI WILL SAVE HIM OZI NICE FRIEND YOU HAVE TO MAKE FUN OF ange1 name LOSERS don't make it that obvious you trying to fool people that you're somebody else by save your own account as cat really loser

Last edited by businspector on 2018-11-20 06:55:41

|  
OziPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 07:09:57(4 hrs ago)

Fasclaw wrote:

ill reply to this one seeing as it's the most delusional
http://www.ettv.tv/forum/view/topic/curious--366

theirs a link in that topic to wwt you need to be registered member to read it
ettv made a post on all the things Mulva did
so not sure how she thinks that anyone here is obsessed with her/them when it's her that hides in the bush like a predator waiting for dinner too fall onto her lap

k so obi is apparently crying over getting booted off the facebook page because he was spamming txg links on it or some Censored like and thinks by spamming the site his gonna be let back on it

obi we know your dicks the size of a pin obviously your brain is to if you think they would let you back onto the facebook page just for you to spam it again

to the real Fastclaw some real world advice for you.....
men in the real world as much as they may love theirs wives they DO NOT TRUST them to run theirs business or have any control of it

your in a virtual world mate trusting someone especially a female that you've know for like 2 minutes with your life and business is very dangerous

wake up

Last edited by Ozi on 2018-11-20 08:05:10

|  
OziPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 07:14:55(4 hrs ago)

businspector wrote:

Ozi wrote:

Cat mate you don't need to post all that in dupes you can use your own account if you want or use dupes wont make a difference if they ban you ill just lift it good to see you here grandpa tommy k time catch up on all the drama

CAT DONT NEED DUPES OZI WILL SAVE HIM OZI NICE FRIEND YOU HAVE TO MAKE FUN OF ange1 name LOSERS don't make it that obvious you trying to fool people that you're somebody else by save your own account as cat really loser

if you think my post suggests that cats the fake angel then thanks again for confirming the size of your dick and brain

Last edited by Ozi on 2018-11-20 07:19:59

|  
FasclawPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 10:22:32(1 hr ago)

Cambodia

Now the latest - after all the drama, the disappearance of TGx owner and mulva's misdirection and re-imagining of history the thread in question has now disappeared. Any hint or evidence that they were Censoredting their pants or in any way discussing these events have been edited out of the forum.

When called out into the open the admins in charge go quiet. The only one left holding the Censoredty nappy bag is that useless as tits on a boar, fence sitting piece of Censored called LRS, who has sucked and ass Censoreded his way into Taker's old SA position sporting a shield and everything.

You may wonder how big is mulva's (snowtiq's) dick, its bigger than her business partners but really only Legend would know because he's actually seen it and sucked it, though that was before she/it Censoreded him in his ass. Thats all for now, stay tuned for the drama - though they'd never admit it.

Btw one final mention - they are reviewing resumes of people interested in becoming staff. They dont pick people they ask for expressions of interest, seeking those with the sincere desire to suck as much Censored as LRS, the only real requirement is they have to be able to swallow Obi size portions of man goo!

|  
businspectorPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-20 11:22:18(13 mins ago)

Turkey

Ozi wrote:

businspector wrote:

Ozi wrote:

if you think my post suggests that cats the fake angel then thanks again for confirming the size of your dick and brain

ok im back thanks Ozi for letting my pimp out your wife she can suck real good d1ck did you teach or did you show her how its done by sucking so much c0ck your a pro like your kids

|  

<< Prev  1 2   Next >>

You are not permitted to post in this forum.

Disclaimer: None of the files shown here are actually hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are provided solely by this site's users. The site moderation is also a service provided by the site's users. The administrator of this site (ettv.tv) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.

Sitemap0,43-20,90 €/m Klettband zum Aufnähen Selbstklebend 20-150mm Großhandel Preise | Un puente hacia Terabithia (2007) | Reproducir